Sunday, October 30, 2011
I spy with my little eye......Meg's checkbook!!!!!
Okay....so I have been looking and looking for my checkbook for an entire week. I looked through all of my little boxes....through my desk.....through the pile of books under my desk (I know classy....I don't have a bookcase...) Haha....I even looked under my bed....in my drawers......through every purse that I own....seriously everywhere!! I was so confused because I was convinced that my checkbook never left my desk. I didn't want to lose it so I kept it in that area. Well finally this morning I was sitting on my floor and I went to grab something under my bed for a roommate when I saw my checkbook just chillin' on the bar under my desk. Haha How did that even happen?!!!! :) Hahaha it made me laughed...a lot. :) Haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment