Monday, December 19, 2011

NO SUGAR!!!!...ha

Katie, Heather, and I decided to do a no sugar contest the week before Halloween. The losers had to buy the winner a pair of earrings...yeah buddy! I have tried this a couple of times and failed badly. Last time I did it Heather said that I stopped laughing at day three...haha (I don't think I was that bad...haha...maybe) But this time was going to be different! I was feeling good about it! I wanted to win! We wrote up a contract and everyone signed it! We were ready! The first 5 days I was feeling great (still laughing) and then the 6th day came along. I was still feeling so good...well that afternoon I went shooting with some friends and they brought some cream sodas and root beers to drink. Without even thinking I took one of those cream sodas and drank it all! A little later I went for a root beer (I was really thirsty...Haha) I couldn't get the lid open so I asked Heather to open it up for me. She looked at me and said, "Megs, you know this has sugar in it right?" CRAP! I totally forgot! I was so bummed that I lost the contest when I was feeling and doing so good!
I was pretty bummed so I decided to shoot that root beer bottle (after I drank it of course...) I had Tyson go and set up a couple bottles so that I could shoot one. It took him a long time but finally he got some set up. I was just about to shoot one bottle...the gun was up and I was aiming at the bottle when suddenly all of the bottles except one shattered! I was confused for a second then I saw Jesse down the line with a shotgun(the kind that fire a lot of bullets). What a punk! Haha Turns out he wasn't even going for the bottles, there was a pumpkin close by, but he shattered all of the bottles but one after Tyson took forever setting them up! After the initial shock and slight disappointment it was really really funny...okay, it was funny the whole time! Haha All was good because there was one bottle left, just for me! I aimed with the gun and shattered it! I was so excited that I nailed it! Woohoo! (don't worry...the picture is an after-the-shot picture...I was not shooting at the ground!)

No comments:

Post a Comment