Thursday, May 17, 2012

Life is Good! :)

So...I have been really bad at blogging....I just don't have any time! Haha But life is good.
I get these little Youth Gems from lds.org in my email (I am not really sure how I started getting them....but they rock!...maybe Mom put my email down....haha) But I got one today and I just loved it and so I thought..."Hey, I should put that in my Blog". So I am. :) Here it is:
"When our hearts are filled with the love of God, something good and pure happens to us. We ‘keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world.’ The more we allow the love of God to govern our minds and emotions—the more we allow our love for our Heavenly Father to swell within our hearts—the easier it is to love others with the pure love of Christ."
                          —President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Love it! I think that this is such a wonderful thought for us to remember. Love everyone. Be happy. The end. :)

1 comment: