

I am so glad that we don't have to drive here...I wouldn't trust myself driving with everyone else! There are been several times that I see cars driving in an intersection and I think..."wow...if we were in Provo, there would have been about 5 crashes just then..." But I have not seen one car crash! One day we were taking a taxi somewhere and our taxi driver started driving on the tram tracks! Haha...I had no idea that you could do that...but I guess that you can here! :)
Speaking of the tram, I saw the funniest sign in the window of a tram...it says, no smoking...(yes, smoking is bad..) and then it says, no rollerskating...(okay, kind of random, but yes, rollerskating on a tram would be a bad idea...) and then it says, no ice cream cones!!!! Hahaha...I just thought it was so funny of all of the food that could have been on that picture they put an ice cream cone! Haha Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment