Oh man, it was such a good week! For safety reasons for the kids I don't want to say very much about them on the internet, but all you have to know is that they are so cute! :) I am with the younger kids, the toddlers! :) I think that it is so amazing how I can love these kids so so much after only knowing them for about a week! :) I love them all so much! :) I love their smiles and laughs, and their kisses on my cheeks! :) Some of them are even helping me with my Romanian! :)
I have only met some of the workers in my room, but they have all been really nice to me, and they slow down their Romanian and repeat it often so that I can know what they are saying! :) Often times I'll say, "Cum se spune_____" (How do you say____) and point to something, and the workers will help me out!
Also, on another note, the weather here has been pretty good!...It snowed for the first time since I have been here today! I have heard that the weather is a lot like the east coast. I guess I'll find out! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment