Thursday, January 13, 2011

Some Kids!

There were many adorable kids, and lots of babies. What we do is find a worker on one of the floors and ask, "Aveţi copii fără mama?"...(do you have any kids without moms?) Then they leads us to a couple children. There were so many little babies, but still there were less kids than I thought there would be that did not have mothers; which is good. In every single room there was usually at least one mom of another child. When I learn the language better I hope that I will be able to talk with them. :) I was able to hold a beautiful little baby for a while and just talk to her! They are all so precious! :) We play, talk, change their diapers, and just love them. (we bring diapers every time we go and we always leave the children with one or two after we leave.) I am so glad that I will be able to see these kids every Monday-Friday! :)

3 comments:

  1. What an incredible experience! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...looks so interesting! This experience will be so awesome for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! This is so exciting. Keep us posted (and more put more pictures!).

    ReplyDelete