Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Plane Ride!


This is the view from one of the windows in my apartment! The plane ride was pretty good; I flew with the other four girls so that was nice to be together. From Salt Lake to New York (about 4 hours)I slept most the way but once we got to New York we barely made it on our flight to Austria....haha our flight from Salt Lake came in late so we had about one hour to change terminals in the JFK airport and also go through security again. We seriously ran there after we got through security and we were some of the last people on the plane, but we made it! :) After our 8 hour flight from JFK to Austria we waited for about an hour and then got on a really small plane from Austria to Iasi Romania (about 1 ½ hours)….I slept the whole way…and then we were in Romania!
Romania is 9 hours ahead of Provo so I had some pretty good jet lag…haha but I think that I am almost all recovered from that. :) Oh yeah!

1 comment: